theonewithfeathers

dwell in possibility

"We read to know that we are not alone." - C.S. Lewis

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

A Book You've Read More Than Three Times:

Since I had two books listed for yesterday's challenge I decided I'd do the same for today. Now, most of my multiple reading books are childhood favorites. Back then I could not get new books very often and so would go back to my favorites on a regular basis. I have read some books more times than I can count. While I still love rereading books I don't get to do it as much now because of how busy I am and how many books I have to read. But I look back fondly on the books I have read many, many times.

So, without farther ado, the first book that I have read more than three times is...

Ella Enchanted was my absolute favorite book as a child, while I have read all of Gail Carson Levine's books many many times this one has been reread and loved the most.  I have read it over 10 times and each time I loved it more and more.

And the bonus book is....

This book. Just this book. I am a huge fan of creepy, psychological type horror and this book gets it so right. I went back and reread it for the fourth time a year or two ago and found I enjoyed it just as much older as I did when I was younger.

So day two is done! Next up...."Your favorite series"